Please read the following information for updates and reminders :)
1. Another reminder of our open house! This Thursday, September 22 from 5-6PM. Please keep in mind that our Open House is for general visiting. If you have specific concerns about your child's progress and wellbeing, please be sure to set up a meeting with me or send a note.
2. Your child needs to bring an extra pair of underwear and pants to school just in case of an accident. Thank you so much for your cooperation :)
3. Our "About Me" family project is due this Friday, September 23. Everyone should have received a copy of the directions but if we missed someone somehow please let me know ASAP!
4. If you have not yet done so, please be sure your child brings a labeled folder and labeled backpack so that your child can return and give you information/homework/class work as needed.
5. Homework Packet will begin next Monday, September 26
6. We welcome water bottles to stay hydrated during the day. Please make sure that your child's water bottle has a secure lid so we don't have too many spills! :) Disposable water bottles with caps are discouraged as they fall easily! :-)
7. We will begin parent volunteer rounds in October. I know that some of you have already signed up so we look forward to beginning that process soon.
8. Please be sure that you have returned all necessary medical/photo waiver/emergency information as soon as you are able.
9. At dismissal, it is very important for your child to give me or the specials teacher a High Five!! I know the kids are tempted to just run to you but remind them of the importance of safety.
....and...a little about me, Ms. Weidler. I am STILL waiting on CPS to okay my paperwork so I can have an email address! Thank you so much for your flexibility in this matter. I am hoping by next week at the latest I will have one! Many thanks for providing me with info about your kiddos through handwritten notes. Please feel free to write questions or concerns on these notes as well since it can be difficult to talk for awhile at pick up and drop off.
Hope to see you all soon! And...stay tuned for more info about everything Room 101 has been learning so far!